ACE Seguros is one of the excellent Mexican auto insurance companies we work with
Read the ACE Seguros Mexican Auto Insurance Terms and Conditions:
ACE is a world leader in insurance. We conduct business in more than 50 countries. With $41 billion in assets, ACE Group has earned solid financial ratings.
A Long-Standing Tradition of Commitment to Our Customers INA, Insurance Group of North America, is the consumer marketing and underwriting division of ACE INA, a member of the ACE Group of Companies. The ACE Group of Companies* is one of the worlds leading providers of insurance and reinsurance. Headquartered in Bermuda, ACE was created in 1985 to satisfy a market need for excess liability and excess directors & officers insurance. Through its strategic acquisitions, ACE now does business in almost 50 countries around the world, with underwriting programs tracing their history back over 200 years.
* Mexican Tourist Auto Coverage underwritten by ACE Seguros, S.A, a member of the ACE Group of Companies.
ACE Seguros Claims Information
This information will be listed on your ACE Mexican insurance policy
Mexico toll-free claims phone number:
US / Canadian toll-free phone number for resolving / finalizing your claim after you return from Mexico:
ACE Seguros has a 24 hour toll-free claims hotline for reporting claims while in Mexico. The claims operators speak both English and Spanish. In the event of a claim, you must report the claim while you are still in Mexico (If you leave the country without reporting the claim, you risk having the claim denied). When you call the toll-free claims number, the claims operator will then dispatch a local claims adjuster to meet with you in your location.
In case of an accident, it is advised that you do the following:
1. Obtain name, address, and telephone number of each driver
2. Obtain name, address, and telephone number of each passenger
3. Obtain name, address, and telephone number of each witness
4. Obtain name and policy number of the insurance company for each vehicle in the accident
5. Do not admit fault or assume responsibility for the accident
6. Do not discuss the details of the accident with anyone other than a police officer
7. Obtain the number of the police report, name and badge number of the police who investigate the accident