Daily (Short Term) Mexican Auto Insurance Policies:
- There are no refunds after the Effective Date for Short Term (Daily) Mexican auto insurance policies.
- Policies can be cancelled prior to the Effective Date, but there is a non-refundable policy fee.
- Daily policy fees can range from $15 - $35 depending on the carrier and amount of days.
Multiple Entry Mexican Insurance Policies (50 day, 6 month, and 365 Day Policies):
- Policies can be cancelled with a refund prior to the Effective Date of the policy or within 20 days after the Effective Date.
- Cancellations made after the Effective Date will be charged the Short Term (Daily) Policy Rate for every day the policy has been effective.
- There is a $30-$40 non-refundable policy fee (depending on carrier) for all Multiple Entry Policies regardless of whether the policy is cancelled before or after the effective date.