Motorcycle Insurance for Mexico
Adventure Mexican Insurance offers both Full Coverage & Liability Only coverage for Motorcycles driving in Mexico. You can Purchase & Print your Mexico Motorcycle Insurance right now from your own computer:
This page is for street legal motorcycles. If you are interested in Mexican insurance for an off-road motorycle, please visit out off-road motorcycle insurance page.
Mexican Motorcycle Insurance Special Features:
- Repairs and Claims can be settled in the US & Canada
- Non-Drivable vehicles (due to an accident) can be towed across the US border to be repaired.
- Medical Evacuation, Plane Tickets Home, and Roadside Assistance automatically included without having to add extra coverage. Read More - ACE Platinum Assistance
- Vandalism & partial theft coverages included with our Platinum policies.
- Legal Assistance automatically included with every policy.
- 24/7 Claims help call center
This page information pertains to street legal motorcycles. If you have an off-road motorcycle, please visit our information page about Mexico insurance for off-road motorcycles.
Most street legal motorcycles are eligible for Full Coverage Mexican insurance. You will need to check our Instant Quote form to make sure your motorcycle is eligible for Full Coverage. Coverage only applies while the motorcycle is being operated on 'conventional' roads. Off-roading and any involvement in racing is NOT covered.
Full Coverage includes:
Collision, Theft, Liability amount of choice, and Legal Assistance.
Liability Only Mexico motorcycle insurance fulfills the legal requirement you need for driving your motorcycle in Mexico. In the event that you are involved in a vehicle related incident, the liability coverage will pay for damages caused to third parties. You can select your amount of Liability coverage on our quote form. Coverage only applies while the motorcycle is being operated on 'conventional' roads. Off-roading and any involvement in racing is NOT covered.
Liability Only Coverage includes:
Liability amount of choice and Legal Assistance
Make sure to read our Mexico Driving Safety Tips!